David Kenneth Brown - Author -
RSS

Recent Posts

Typical elements of a good story.
Writing Tips
Writing Tips
5 Practical Tips for a Better Story
4 Tricks to Becoming a Prolific Writer

Categories

Characters
New Book
Science Fiction Genre
Translucent Characters
Writing Tips
powered by

My Blog

Development of Characters

All stories are about characters. Characters can be people, animals or whatever is needed to tell the story. Regardless of the choice, characters must be believable and connect to the reader. Normally someone is likable and someone is detestable.

8 Comments to Development of Characters:

Comments RSS
Y.'Vette on Sunday, November 16, 2014 11:48 PM
I think at times you can have several heroines or heroes and several villains in a storyline. That would likely be a fairly complex plot line. What do you think?
Reply to comment

David Brown on Monday, November 24, 2014 9:58 PM
That would be complex. But one way to handle that is to shift the spotlight from character to character as I did in Last Defenders.

australianwritings reliable on Monday, September 03, 2018 12:05 AM
You can discover and get the best outlines of beaded adornments through this blog. The one of a kind and classy plans of gems are accessible at an extremely sensible value so don't pass up on the opportunity and are these outlines with your companions likewise to make them cheerful.
Reply to comment

https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumeprime-com-good-choice/ on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:56 AM
When it comes to writing a story, the characters you will make must be a bit realistic. It must have an emotional effect on the reader. Many books became a best seller because of having a great story and characters. Making a character in a story is not easy, you must think how this character brings the story beautifully. It's true that every main character has a villain. I appreciate your talent in creating books and sharing with us your insights about the benefits of creating good characters.

yani on Tuesday, November 06, 2018 2:32 AM
Nice
Reply to comment

897789 on Friday, January 04, 2019 2:36 AM
978
Reply to comment

college-paper.org review on Monday, January 07, 2019 4:02 AM
Creating characters for a story, game, or movie takes a lot of work. It takes a lot of hours formulating a character's background story and attributes. Writing an imaginary human being really takes hard work and effort. I am really amazed whenever I read or see a well written character from a book or movie. I hope that more people would see the magic in the creation of a character. Also, I wish that the writers of wonderful character would get the attention that they deserve.
Reply to comment

repliche rolex orologi on Monday, April 01, 2019 8:25 AM
Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!
Reply to comment